My Lift-Off® Floors & More is blowing dust. What should I do?
- Make sure the filter is clean.
- If the filter is dirty, it will reduce the suction power or cause blowing dust. The filter can be tapped against a garbage can or it can be rinsed with warm water and mild detergent. It is very important to make sure the filters dry completely before using again.
- If the machine is used frequently, the filter may need to be replaced. Replacement filters come in a two pack and are available at: http://www.bissell.com/parts/?sc=part&partid=16598.
- Check that the hand vacuum is installed properly onto the machine. It should “click” into place when it’s seated properly.
- Remove the foot assembly and check for clogs. See pictures below.
Also, make sure the unit is fully charged and the foot is completely locked into place after checking the foot for clogs. You will hear the foot click into place when it is installed properly into the machine.