How do I clear clogs in my CleanView® Vacuum?
- First, just to be safe, unplug your machine.
- Remove the Easy Empty dirt tank by pushing the tank release button and check for debris build-up or clogs in the upper tank.
- Check the upper hose by removing the hose from the back of the machine. Then, grasp the hose wand and separate it from the lower hose that enters the foot. Check for a clog within the hose by pushing a broomstick through the entire length of the hose.
Note: A coat hanger is not recommended to clear a clog, it may damage the hose and not clear all the debris.
- Check the lower hose by removing the screw from the left side of the lower hose on back of the machine and straighten this section of hose by pulling it down or lay the machine out flat (You’ll need to push the recline pedal twice to lay the machine flat) and roll the machine on its side with the lower hose towards the top side. Look through the hose for obstructions. Push a broomstick through the lower hose to unclog. (The access plate can also be removed to provide a better view of the lower hose).
- Put everything back together, plug your machine in and turn the power on and check to see if dirt starts going into the dirt cup.