How do I replace the bladder for my DeepClean Premier® Tank?
Answer: 1) Take the tank out of the machine and make sure the tank is completely empty
2) Unscrew the cap and insert and remove it from the bottom of the tank
3) Remove the lid from the tank bottom
4) Pull from the top of the bladder (where you put the water in), pinch the bottom of the bladder to lift the bladder completely out
5) Take the new bladder and line up the holes with the holes in the hard tank.
6) Pinch the bottom of the bladder and push/pull through the bottom of the tank assembly.
7) Insert the top of the bladder into the spout on the tank bottom
8) Secure with the cap and insert