My ReadyClean deep cleaning machine is not spraying properly. What should I check?
Answer: We’re sorry you’re experiencing no spray with your ReadyClean machine. Please try these steps to assist with your machine.
Please note: The retractable handle must be locked in the full upright mode for cleaning. It cannot be retracted or the machine will not spray.
• Ensure there is water in the solution tank. This machine is gravity fed to the floor so there must be water & solution in the tank to spray.
• If solution tank is full (may be an air-bubble in the line)…
o Make sure the tank is fully inserted into the back of the machine with no gaps.
o Remove water tank
o Squeeze trigger while re-inserting tank.
o Continue depressing trigger for additional 15 seconds.
o Spray is gravity-fed and may take 15-30 seconds to reach the spray tips at the floor.
• Make sure the handle screws are in correctly. Please make sure the solution/water tank is not holding the handle in place instead of the screws.
• Check the trigger for tension. Make sure the trigger can be fully pressed in.
If no trigger tension (or the reduced trigger tension)…
oCheck for visible gaps in the body of machine. If there are gaps the handle should be tightened down or re-installed so there are no gaps and the body is flush.
oRemove handle, inspect for damage, and reassemble the handle correctly.
• If yes; there is trigger tension…
o Check to see if water comes through the cap insert on the solution tank by pushing up on the X valve on the insert.
• If no water comes through cap insert…
o Soak it in warm water 30 minutes. Replace cap insert if needed.
• If yes, water comes through the cap insert…
o Check the spray bar on the base of the machine for debris. Clean out the holes on the spray bar with a paper clip if needed.
• If the machine still does not spray, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center.
If you continue to experience no spray, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
For any additional inquiries please contact BISSEL Consumer Care by phone at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 am to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm ET and a representative will gladly assist you.