My ReadyClean deep cleaning machine is not suctioning properly. What should I check?
Answer: We’re sorry you’re experiencing no suction with your ReadyClean machine. Please try these steps to assist with your machine.
• If no suction on carpet, but good suction on bare floor, the bare floor tool may be attached. Remove bare floor tool, and there should be suction on the carpet.
• Ensure the collection tank is empty.
• Check for debris in the red rectangular gasket at the motor intake underneath the collection tank and remove as needed.
• Check for suction at the motor intake. If no suction at motor intake, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center.
• If there is suction at the motor intake:
o Check the foam filter in the collection tank for debris and clean or replace as needed.
o Ensure the collection tank is not damaged, full of debris or dirty water, and is installed properly.
o Ensure the floor nozzle is not damaged, not full of debris, and is properly installed.
o Check for suction at the floor by pouring a small amount of water on a hard surface floor. Consumer should see water going into the collection tank.
o If there is still no suction, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center.
If you continue to experience no suction, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
For any additional inquiries please contact BISSEL Consumer Care by phone at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 am to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm ET and a representative will gladly assist you.