My Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine® is not spraying properly. What should I check?
Answer: We’re sorry you’re experiencing no spray with your Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine®. Please try these steps to assist with your machine.
• Ensure your tanks are seated properly on the machine with no visible gaps between the tanks.
• Ensure there is water & solution in the lower tank (clean tank). If tank is empty, refill with water & 2 cap-full of BISSELL 2X formula solution.
• Check the trigger for tension- press the trigger in and feel if it springs back. If the trigger does not have tension, contact BISSELL Consumer Care.
• Check the debris filter on the base of the machine for debris. If clogged, clean the filter.
• If Yes, there is liquid in the tank…
Look to see if gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on cap & insert assembly or order new cap & insert if missing. Reattach the gasket by pushing the rounded portion of the gasket over the lip on the cap & insert assembly.
• Check the valve on the bottom of the Tank to make sure water will come through when the x valve is depressed. The tank may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
• Turn the machine on and check for water & solution to spray to the floor. If no water/solution comes out to the floor, check for debris on the spray tip. To access spray tip, first remove both water tanks and set aside. Tanks may drip so please protect floor first with a towel. Then, lay the machine on its side and recline brushroll by pressing the brush carriage latch.
• Clean red spray tip with a soft bristle brush, an old toothbrush will work well.
• If water still won’t come out to the floor, remove spray tip by unscrewing both Phillips head screws and pull head off slowly, it may be difficult to pull off. If necessary pry straight off with a flat head screwdriver.
• Test to see if tip is clogged by placing spray tip under a small stream of tap water. If water does not run through tip, place in a glass of hot tap water for 30 minutes and rinse clean and replace.
• Unit may have lost prime. To prime, turn the unit off and wait one minute. Turn unit back on and depress the trigger. Check for spray.
If you continue to experience no spray, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
For any additional inquiries please contact BISSEL Consumer Care by phone at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 am to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm ET and a representative will gladly assist you.