My Lift-Off® Floors & More has no power. What should I do?
- It is very important to make sure the machine is fully charged.
- Make sure the unit is in the “OFF” position before charging.
- Plug unit into wall outlet. The red indicator light will illuminate & remain on when plugged in. The machine requires 24 hours of continuous charging before the first use.
- When the unit is fully discharged, approximately 16 hours of continuous charging is required for the battery to regain full capacity. When the battery is fully charged, we recommend unplugging the unit from the charger.
- PLEASE NOTE: The adapter may become warm during charging- this is normal.
- Make sure the power cord plugged firmly in the outlet.
- If the red light does not come on check for a blown household fuse or breaker.
- Try a different outlet.
- Check to see if charger is warm after being plugged in for a few minutes.
- If yes, please take the unit to an Authorized Service Center to have a Quality Technician inspect the unit.
- If the charger is not warm, the charger will need to be replaced. To order give us a call at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., or Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., ET.
If still no power, please take the unit to an Authorized Service Center to have a Quality Technician inspect the unit. To find the closest service center, enter your zip code at: http://www.bissell.com/service-centers/.