How do I clean the TurboBrush tool?
- Remove the tool from the front of the machine or the end of the hose.
- Twist the collar on the stem portion of the tool so the opening is at the top or undo the screws which attach the cover (depends on your model machine).
- Lift the clear cover from the tool.
- Remove the brush from the belt and clean any debris.
- Make sure the propeller is correctly in place. The center of the black tombstone shaped pieces on the side of the propeller should be inserted fully over the clear plastic bar. The black pulley with ridges should be on the belt side.
- Loop the belt around the small black pulley with ridges first and then insert the brush roller inside the belt on the other end.
- Push the brush into place until it snaps.
- Replace the cover and twist the collar to lock or replace the screws.
If you experience difficulty with this and would like assistance, please call Consumer Services at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.