Why doesn't my brush turn anymore?
Answer: - Check the belt that is on the brush bar. To do this remove the four Phillip head screws that are located on the bottom of the floor nozzle. Push the clearview window outwards from underneath. Turn the machine right side up to remove the window. Grasp the powerbrush and lift out.
- Check to see if belt slipped off or is broken.
- To replace the belt, loop the new drive belt over the motor pulley and rotating powerbrush. Slide the white end caps on the sides of the powerbrush into the slots. Check brush to make sure it turns freely. Re-position the clearview window by turning the unit over and gently pushing the window to snap in place. Replace the four Phillip head screws and tighten.
- Clean any debris that could be wrapped around the brush roller.
- Make sure the selector knob is on carpet powerbrush.
- Check the power cord, to ensure it is attached in the back of the machine.
If the machine is still not functioning properly, please contact your local BISSELL Authorized Service Center for additional assistance.
To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, go to the BISSELL Homepage at: http://www.bissell.com. Select the "Customer Service" tab at the top of the page and then select "Service Centers" from the drop down menu. Enter your zip code to perform your search.
You can also locate a Service Center by phone, 24 hours a day, by calling 1-800-237-7691 and choosing option #1.