Why isn't my Easy Vac PowerBrush suctioning anymore?
Answer: - Check filter. Make sure it is clean and free of debris.
- Replace filter if needed.
- Make sure the brush is rotating. If it is not, make sure the cord is firmly installed in the power foot.
- Check to ensure the belt is on the vacuum by removing the 4 Phillip head screws on the bottom of the power foot. Push clearview window outwards from underneath. Turn unit right side up to remove window. Grasp brush and pull out to see if the belt is broken. To reassemble, repositon the clearview window. Turn the vacuum over and gently push the window to snap in place.
- Check for suction at the end of the hose. If there is good suction at the end of the upholstery hose, remove the floor nozzle and check the suction opening for clogs. The power cord will have to be pulled off the power foot of the vacuum before removing the floor nozzle.
- Remove the hose and the dirt container from the unit. Insert a broom stick into the hose to push any debris that could be clogging and restricting air flow. If needed, the hose can be removed. To do this locate the bracket near the dirt cup, remove the small Phillips-head screw and slide out the end of the hose.
If the machine is still not functioning properly, please contact your local BISSELL Authorized Service Center for additional assistance.
To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, go to the BISSELL Homepage at: http://www.bissell.com. Select the "Customer Service" tab at the top of the page and then select "Service Centers" from the drop down menu. Enter your zip code to perform your search.
You can also locate a Service Center by phone, 24 hours a day, by calling 1-800-237-7691 and choosing option #1.
If you have any questions call Bissell Consumer Services:
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET