Why doesn't my machine suction?
Answer: - Make sure the machine is fully charged. Prior to use, this should be charged for 12 hours.
- Ensure the power is turned on. The power button needs to be "on" to have suction on the Dry Vac side.
- Check the floor nozzle to ensure it is properly attached. The floor nozzle can be removed by inserting a flat head screwdriver and gently lifting the tab, which is on the neck of the machine.
- Ensure the dirt cup is empty.
- Check the filter to ensure it is clean. If it is not, the filter can be hand washed in water and mild soap. Allow the filter to completely air dry before installing back in the machine.
- Check the mop pad. Make sure this is not covering the suction path on the nozzle.
If there is still no suction, please call Consumer Services at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.