Why isn't my machine spraying?
Answer: - Check to ensure there is a full tank of BISSELL Hard Floor Solutions and water.
- Make sure the clean water tank is inserted properly by removing the tank and re-inserting it.
- Check to ensure the gasket is attached to the water tank and did not fall into the machine. Reattach this gasket if necessary.
- Check the valve on the bottom of the clean water tank. The water should come out of the X-valve when pressed. If the valve is blocked, soak the cap and insert in hot tap water until the blockage clears.
- Check the handle to ensure it is installed properly. Remove the handle and re-attach, making sure the handle is pushed down all the way. If you need to re-install the handle, remove the solution tank and lift the tab as you lift the handle.
- Check to ensure the solution tube is inserted properly into the floor nozzle.
- Clean the spray tips by bending a paper clip and inserting this into the spray tips to clean.
If you continue to experience no spray, please call Consumer Services at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.