Why doesn't the foam spray out of my Woolite Rug Stick?
Answer: - Make sure you are using the correct formula for your Woolite Rug Stick. There are two products that can be used. The Woolite Heavy Traffic foam, and the Woolite One Step.
- Check the floor nozzle setting. If in locked position, the nozzle will not spray.
- Shake the can well.
- Make sure the can is securely inserted into the receiver. Completely remove the can from the receiver, shake well, and then reinsert into the receiver. The can should "click" into position with a solid sound, which indicates the correct positioning.
- Make sure the cap of the can is removed prior to inserting it into the Woolite Rug Stick, or snapped back into place.
- The correct side of the nozzle must be pressed to the floor for the foam to spray.
- If the rug stick has been used before, the spray nozzle could be clogged. Remove the formula can from the Rug Stick. Disconnect the handle from the nozzle. Once everything is removed, the nozzle can be soaked in a solution of warm water and mild detergent. After 1 hour, remove from soaking and rinse with warm water.
- If you are still having difficulty, please call Bissell Consumer Services at 1 (800) 237-7691, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. ET.