My machine is not dry suctioning. What should I check?
Answer: - Check for suction at the motor duct gasket.
If there is no suction please call BISSELL Consumer Services for assistance at 1-800-237-769, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. or Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
- Check to make sure the motor duct gasket is in place, and it is not stuck on the underside of the tank.
- Check the end of the wand for suction. If there is no suction, there may be a clog. Clear the clog from the wand pieces by pushing a broom handle through the wand pieces.
- Make sure the collection tank is seated correctly. You may have to take the tank completely out and reseat the tank in the machine.
- Make sure the top lid is properly seated.
- Check the pre-motor filter for debris. Clean filter with warm tap water and mild soap if necessary. Make sure filter is completely dry before reusing.
- Check the wand pieces to make sure they are firmly pressed together.
- If still no suction, please take the machine to a local BISSELL Authorized Service Center. Your machine carries a one year warranty.
To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, please go to www.bissell.com under the Customer Center tab near the top of the homepage. Enter your zip code in the Service Center box on the right of the page to perform your search.
You can also locate a Service Center by phone, 24 hours a day, by calling 1-800-237-7691 and choosing option #1.